Saturday, December 1, 2007

Let it snow!

Hope you all had a great turkey day. I had a little trip to Laughlin for golfing, etc. with Scott and some friends for a few days over the weekend. Nice little getaway before winter sets in. Sharon is gone this weekend to Vegas for a little relaxation, etc.
Had our Holiday Open House in West Fargo today and of course the forecast was for heavy snows and high winds (I think Scott even said they had put our area in a blizzard warning). And snow it did. I had no problem getting up there but I am sure some people felt it safer to just snuggle it at home. Can't blame them as that first significant snowfall always makes you cautious. Don't know for sure how much we got, but I would say there was at least a foot on my car when I left to drive home. Fortunately, some gals did venture out to keep us somewhat busy. They had Mary Kay, Creative Memories, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Discovery Toys, and us - Uppercase Living. There was to be a couple of more but I think they had gotten the flu bug or something. Nice meeting all the ladies. Hope the weather is more cooperative for our Barnesville Holiday Open House next Saturday. If your in the area be sure to stop in at St James Church.

Uppercase did come out with their discontinued sheet of items today, won't know the additions until the end of the month. Drop me a line if your interested. I haven't gone thru the entire list yet( 7 pages long), but did notice most of the boy items were off-good thing is that means all new sayings. EXCITING. If there is a saying you really know you want, be sure to check with us if its going to be discontinued. We can order it thru Jan 9th. Wouldn't want you to miss out.

Hope you all enjoy the snow.

No comments: